Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pravesh Shrivastava <pr...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/13 07:14:48 UTC

Not able to login through JMeter script

Hi All,

I am using JMeter for Load Testing of my application. I have done all the
correlations but still login is failing. While after following the same
steps NeoLoad and LoadRuner are logging in.

I have added cookie manager but not added cache manager.

Kindly let me know if cache manager is required and what is the
significance of using cache?

--
Regards
Pravesh Shrivastava

Re: Not able to login through JMeter script

Posted by Muhammad Nasir <mn...@folio3.com>.
check that the correct values are passing in your request.

--
*Muhammad Nasir*
Team Lead - Software Quality Assurance

Re: Not able to login through JMeter script

Posted by Pravesh Shrivastava <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bhabani,

I got one solution but need to add Pre processor to add something in
cookie. I am new to beanshell and Groovy. If you have any idea or code
please share with me.

Posted by Bhabani Sankar Das <00...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Bhabani Sankar Das

Re: Not able to login through JMeter script

Posted by Pravesh Shrivastava <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bhabani Sankar Das <00...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pravesh,

--
Thanks & Regards,
Bhabani Sankar Das

Re: Not able to login through JMeter script

Posted by Pravesh Shrivastava <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi