Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John Corro <Jo...@cornerstone.net> on 2006/09/28 20:33:40 UTC

Nested Forms

I'm new to Tapestry and am trying to wrap my head around some differences from other frameworks I've used.  I've been trying to do research on if/how Tapestry supports nested forms.  I'm having a hard time finding info on this, but am getting the impression it's not supported.  Can anyone point me in the right direction to learn more about this?  Thanks.

Re: Re: Nested Forms

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, 4.1 handles all of that pretty well.

Re: Re: Nested Forms

Posted by Theo vN <th...@gmail.com>.

Re: Nested Forms

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.