Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Luca Furini <lf...@cs.unibo.it> on 2005/09/14 16:07:28 UTC

Re: svn commit: r280854 - /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/inline/TextLayoutManager.java

I wrote:

> Correct handling of the combination of hyphenation and text-align =
> center, left or right.

At the end, I found out that this was not the same problem as bug 36533,
but another bug specifically concerning the elements created to represent
hyphens.

I think that Manuel has been the first person ever testing hyphenation
together with non-justified text, thus awaking this sleeping bug! :-)

There is still a detail that has not yet been fixed: the correct handling
of characters that can be used as break points (for example a "/"
character in the middle of a long url, that could be used as an "emergency
break"). I'm going to fix that too, I just wanted to commit this
correction as soon as possible in order to avoid run time exceptions.

Regards
     Luca