Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Bernier, Melanie" <me...@sdm.de> on 2001/08/02 08:38:48 UTC

Using FTP in ANT

Hi!

I want to use the FTP optional task to download a lot of files from the
server.  Since I have quite a few to download, I was wondering if it was
possible using ANT to put all the files I need in a jar file and then get
that jar file?

Thanks

Melanie.

Re: Using FTP in ANT

Posted by "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <st...@healthlanguage.com>.
To my knowledge, there's no simple way to create a jar file on a remote
machine. You'd need to jar the files on the server and then you can
easily use ant to download the jar.

--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.