Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Viet Nguyen <vh...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/04 05:53:14 UTC

Re: svn commit: r600692 - in /geronimo/sandbox/monitoring: client/client-war/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/plugins/monitoring/client/ client/client-war/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/plugins/monitoring/client/util/ client/client-war/src/main/w

Hi Gianny,

I'm glad you have been following the monitoring plugin progress.
Testing was actually my next step.

Thanks,
Viet