Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2003/08/16 21:06:07 UTC

Re: Running the latest CVS snapshot - should it be this hard?

This poor guy has edited the complete cocoon.xconf by hand, what is not
that easy as you can imagine. Should we make the "webapp" target the
default one in 2.0 too or speaks anything against it?

Joerg

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Geoff Howard wrote:

> Joerg Heinicke wrote:
>
>> This poor guy has edited the complete cocoon.xconf by hand, what is
>> not that easy as you can imagine. Should we make the "webapp" target
>> the default one in 2.0 too or speaks anything against it?
>

> I'd be +1.  It's the 99% most used, it should be the default.

+1.

I'd also remove "webapp-local", rename "webapp" to "war", and
"prepare-war" to "webapp". :)

Vadim

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> This poor guy has edited the complete cocoon.xconf by hand, what is not
> that easy as you can imagine. Should we make the "webapp" target the
> default one in 2.0 too or speaks anything against it?

I'd be +1.  It's the 99% most used, it should be the default.  At the

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.