Posted to oro-user@jakarta.apache.org by Duke Tantiprasut <du...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/27 19:35:12 UTC

Perl5Util threadsafe for group() method?

Hi All,

Is there any plans to make getMatch() and group() threadsafe?

Duke

Re: Perl5Util threadsafe for group() method?

Posted by Duke Tantiprasut <du...@gmail.com>.
Both will actually be the same for me. I just use the Perl5Util and dont
explicitly create matchers. The first option sounds like an easier way to go
as well as being easy for most people to understand.