Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jack McKinney <ja...@insightbb.com> on 2008/06/30 17:57:01 UTC

Release 4.0 ofbiz.jar missing

I just downloaded

ofbiz-rel4.0-2008-06-30-v672730.zip
<http://build.hotwaxmedia.com/builds40/ofbiz-rel4.0-2008-06-30-v672730.zip>
(84 MB) to my Vista laptop to be able to test and evaluate warehouse and
accounting functions.

When I execute startofiz.bat it fails with the message "Unable to access
jarfile ofbiz.jar." When I check the downloaded ZIP, it does not contain
ofbiz.jar.  At last, a failure that was not caused by Vista.

I downloaded

ofbiz-rel4.0-2008-06-18-v669235.zip
<http://build.hotwaxmedia.com/builds40/ofbiz-rel4.0-2008-06-18-v669235.zip>
(97 MB) and it contains ofbiz.jar.  Note that the file size changed with
the 06-19 update.

Is this an error or a change that is not yet covered in the documentation?

--
Jack D. McKinney
Walnut Glenn Systems

Re: Release 4.0 ofbiz.jar missing

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Just for clarification, the things available on build.hotwaxmedia.com
are after the run-install is complete and the data is loaded.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Posted by Kapil singh <ka...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
hello,

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Just close the command prompt window that OFBiz is running in.

-Adrian

Posted by Jack McKinney <ja...@insightbb.com>.
Tim:

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Tim,

Does your script run an "ant clear", before compiling ? Because it's needed in this case. This could be the reason of "the fix
number you asked for was  before the version number of the current one"

Cheers

Jacques

From: "Tim Ruppert" <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.