Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by sblackmon <sb...@apache.org> on 2016/12/03 19:51:13 UTC

[DISCUSS] interest in maintaining streams-runtime-pig?

In attempting to resolve STREAMS-155, I’m finding that switching from pig version 0.11.0-cdh4.6.0 to apache pig 0.11.2 breaks the tests.  The fix does not appear to be trivial.

I’ll just ask outright if anyone has any interest in maintaining the pig binding?  If not I’m inclined to remove it from the reactor or delete it outright.

Steve

Re: [DISCUSS] interest in maintaining streams-runtime-pig?

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*

Posted by sblackmon <sb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.