Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Andreas Hauffe <an...@tu-dresden.de> on 2018/08/14 11:47:51 UTC

Disable Profiling of the Netbeans

Hi,

when running netbeans 9 with default setup, profiling the IDE seems to
be enabled and I'm having a lot of output on stdout. When I run a
Netbeans Platform application profiling is enabled too. Where do I
disable profiling. (Until netbeans 8.2 the profiling was only enabled
for the alpha, beta and RC versions)

--
Regards
Andreas Hauffe

Re: Disable Profiling of the Netbeans

Posted by Andreas Hauffe <an...@tu-dresden.de>.
Hi,

perhaps this was a mistake. I thought it was profiling, but it is just
the performance tab with running I/O checks that is enabled by default
and wasn't before netbeans 9.0. Where do I disable this tab by default?

I was able to reduce the command line output by removing
"-J-Dnetbeans.logger.console=true" from the netbeans_default_options in
netbeans.conf.

Andreas Hauffe

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.