Posted to user@poi.apache.org by David Burke <da...@burkesoftware.com> on 2003/02/19 19:00:02 UTC

build fail from CVS HEAD

I'm running build.bat to build from CVS HEAD checked out using
TortoiseCVS under WindowsXP.

The flow interrupts after expanding and building src, right at the point
where user command-line entry ALL is to be entered.

Tried a checkout of an earlier release (Jan 31 02) and had the same
problem.

Funny, didn't have any trouble initializing Centipede in the milestone
version 1.8-dev that gave me a clean working build yesterday.

Is this local to my install?  Do I need to setup Centipede separately
from the build.bat process?  What am I doing wrong, or is there a
problem with the installation scripts?

David