Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Arne Broedel <ar...@googlemail.com> on 2013/09/23 23:20:41 UTC

Mavenized SDK- Missing themes.spark swc

Hey flex-community,
I know there have been multiple threads on maven and Flex-Mojos. Most of my
difficulties (till now) I was able to solve with the help other posts in
the mailing list and the Maven book. But I didnt find something to help me
here:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:6.0.1:compile-swf
(default-compile-swf) on project Flex-Hibernate:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: Unable to resolve theme
artifact (org.apache.flex.framework.themes:spark:4.10.0.20130801:swc.
Failed to resolve artifact
org.apache.flex.framework.themes:spark:swc:4.10.0.20130801

So I checked my repo and there really is no swc for the spark theme in the
mavenized SDK. Actually there are 6 packages in the theme package and only
3 of them include a swc. The others only a pom. There is only the pom. Is
this normal? where do I get the necessary swc from?

AW: Mavenized SDK- Missing themes.spark swc

Posted by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Ups ... must have skipped your post ;-)
The reason is more a maven Problem and it's a Workaround to use Flexmojos to build applications using Apache Flex (Natively Flexmojos isn't able to use the Apache Group Id).

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Arne Broedel <ar...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Unfortunately forgett the Flexmojos Mailinglist ... noone will be able to read your Posts as Velo has to let every post pass manually and he doesn't seem to be doing this for the last half year ... at least I haven't had a single post for Ages.

Chris