Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by 向偲彪 <xi...@qq.com> on 2021/01/18 03:42:11 UTC

Discuss dolphinscheduler official website document and content optimization

Hello all,Regarding the optimization of the dolphinscheduler official website, the following node optimizations are summarized. All friends are welcome to discuss and supplement
1. There are too many versions of the document module and the content is too repetitive. The document content is reduced to 1.X​

2. The blog content is relatively small, it is recommended to change the sub-module into a blog post, and put some articles and some videos in this module

3. Click the download module to open a new link, and add a download link in the menu on the left side of the document

&nbsp;

&nbsp;DolphinScheduler(Incubator) committer
&nbsp;Caibiao Xiang 向偲彪
&nbsp;790061044@qq.com

回复: Discuss dolphinscheduler official website document and content optimization

Posted by Gang Li <lg...@apache.org>.
+1,What I think is need to be done are already included.

Best Regards

DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer@apache.org

--
DolphinScheduler(Incubator)  PPMC
BaoLiang 鲍亮

Re: Discuss dolphinscheduler official website document and content optimization

Posted by leon bao <le...@apache.org>.
+1