Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Marco Barcella <ba...@appiancorp.com> on 2002/09/19 23:45:57 UTC

Form Actions in Cactus

Hi all,
I am new to Cactus and I was wondering about
the best way to test the action of a form and
eventually to see whether the attribute values are set correctly,
thanks,

Marco

Re: Form Actions in Cactus

Posted by Erik Hatcher <li...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Are you using FORM based authentication, and thats what you mean by a
login page?  If so, pure Cactus (the latest builds) can now do this.

If its Struts, the layer on top of Cactus - StrutsTestCase - is what you
want.

Yes, Cactus plus perhaps StrutsTestCase will do exactly what you want.

	Erik

RE: Form Actions in Cactus

Re: Form Actions in Cactus

Posted by Erik Hatcher <li...@ehatchersolutions.com>.