Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by "Kukolja, Nicolas" <Ku...@tuchenhagen.de> on 2006/08/08 14:27:58 UTC

How to integrate Derby (Standalone) into a java-project?

Hello,

can someone tell me, how to integrate derby into a java project? Which
files must be included to use the jdbc-driver in a java application? I'm
working with Eclipse 3.1.

Thanks a lot,

Nicolas

Re: How to integrate Derby (Standalone) into a java-project?

Posted by mz...@aol.com.
 Hello,

 You will need the derby.jar and derbytools.jar in your classpath. There is a really good document on how to set everything up, as well as the system requirements and such, at http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.1/getstart/

 Thanks;
 -- Matt Sanford