Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Iserhard <is...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/25 15:25:13 UTC

new error

Now I've got new message when starting spamd and don't know how to fix it:

"info: rules: meta test T_OBFU_ATTACH_MISSP has dependency
'OBFU_TEXT_ATTACH' with a zero score"

This is a Ubuntu Lucid test server with MailScanner, Spamassassin, Postfix &
ClamAV

--

Daniel Agra Iserhard
iserhard@gmail.com

CPD - UFRGS
Departamento de Redes e Suporte
Divisão de Suporte a Software

Re: new error

Posted by da...@cpd.ufrgs.br.
Maybe I'm a little obessive... hahahaha, but that's ok, I've managed
to get rid of that warning

--
Daniel Iserhard

Re: new error

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Tue, 25 May 2010, Jari Fredriksson wrote:

>> Now I've got new message when starting spamd and don't know how to fix it:
>>
>> "info: rules: meta test T_OBFU_ATTACH_MISSP has dependency
>> 'OBFU_TEXT_ATTACH' with a zero score"
>>

> I see this kind of errors almost every day, but I just ignore them. They
> do not sound dangerous to me.
>
> I may be wrong though.

I't an annoying behavior in the sandbox rules score generator. It probably
should not generate zero scores for rules if they have a nonzero score in
any ruleset.

Daryl?

   If you ask amateurs to act as front-line security personnel,
   you shouldn't be surprised when you get amateur security.
                                                     -- Bruce Schneier
  228 days since President Obama won the Nobel "Not George W. Bush" prize

Re: new error

Posted by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>.
> Now I've got new message when starting spamd and don't know how to fix it:
>
> "info: rules: meta test T_OBFU_ATTACH_MISSP has dependency
> 'OBFU_TEXT_ATTACH' with a zero score"

I see this kind of errors almost every day, but I just ignore them. They
do not sound dangerous to me.

I may be wrong though.

RE: new error

Posted by da...@cpd.ufrgs.br.