Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by L Frohman <lf...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/11 20:50:08 UTC

svn problem

I can't get to the source repository with svn under eclipse (it used to
work)
It was the same yesterday. Is there a problem on the server, or has
something changed?

Thanks,
Lance

svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/myfaces': could not connect to server
(http://svn.apache.org)

    RA layer request failed
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/myfaces'

Re: svn problem

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
There is a problem in the server that hosts the svn repository. The
infrastructure team is working on that. Hopefully it will be solved in
the next hours!

Bruno