Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Lander Freitas <la...@conab.gov.br> on 2006/04/07 14:26:49 UTC

Re: Aggregate Report Descriptions

All,
I have not gotten any replies on my question and English is not my first
language.
I am working on a documentaion in Portuguese and needed the descriptions of
those collumns.

If anyone can HELP!!!!

THANKS!
LF

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
I've updated the component docs to explain the columns.

peter

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
90% line is the line where 90% of the response time finished. so if the 90%
line is 2seconds. it means 90% of hte responses completed within 2seconds

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.