Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2019/09/04 16:10:02 UTC

Hadoop Storage online sync in an hour

It's a short week so I didn't set up a predefined topic to discuss.

What should we be discussing? How about Erasure Coding? I'm starting to see
tricky EC bug reports coming in lately, so looks like folks are using it in
production. Should we be thinking about the next step for EC in addition to
bug fixes?

Feel free to contribute other topics. We could also continue discussing
NameNode Fine-Grained Locking from the last time.

Weichiu

Re: Hadoop Storage online sync in an hour

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
Here it is:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GfNpYKhNUERAEH7m3yx6OfleoF3MqoQk3nJ7xqHD9nY/edit?ts=5d609315#heading=h.xh4zfwj8ppmn

I think I made a mistake: