Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Jilal Oussama <ji...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/05 16:34:14 UTC

Apache Ambari

Hello all,

Pardon me to ask this question here instead of the Ambari mailing list (I
am not subscribed to it).

I would like to know if you can install Amabri on a running cluster or does
it have to be a "fresh" one.

Thank you.

Re: Apache Ambari

Posted by Jilal Oussama <ji...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thank you.

Re: Apache Ambari

Posted by Jilal Oussama <ji...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thank you.

Re: Apache Ambari

Posted by Jilal Oussama <ji...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thank you.

Re: Apache Ambari

Posted by Jilal Oussama <ji...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thank you.

Re: Apache Ambari

Posted by Chris Embree <ce...@gmail.com>.
Unless something has recently changed, Ambari cannot work on an
existing cluster.  One of the several reasons we chose to eschew it.

Re: Apache Ambari

Posted by Chris Embree <ce...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache Ambari

Posted by Chris Embree <ce...@gmail.com>.