Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by lello <rb...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/21 09:49:08 UTC

any plan for WebDAV?

Hi all,

In my application I was trying to sync local file with a remote webdav
server and of course I need an
a library to implement a webdav client.
Since now pivot is focused on IIA I was wondering if there is any plan to
support webdav.
Just a thought.

Re: any plan for WebDAV?

Posted by lello <rb...@gmail.com>.
Well, actually there quite a few libraries, Jackrabbit is the most
comprehensive but quite heavy,
and I only need very basic copy and delete file methods, I'll try to see
what I can do with pivot web query class.
Thanks

Re: any plan for WebDAV?

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
You could probably build a WebDAV client on top of Pivot's web query classes. However, I'd guess that there's probably an existing Java WebDAV library out there that you could use.