Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com> on 2001/09/07 11:58:01 UTC

RE: Raj

Hi!

The url you mentioned is a mailing list archive for an open source project,
http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon. You can probably find answers to many
of your questions there.

As to the specific issue you mention: I am by no means a unix expert;
I don't have a clue on doing process monitoring with Java.

hope this helps,

Leo Simons