Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Meenakshi Sundaram RM <su...@devsundar.com> on 2010/04/22 19:21:37 UTC

Which Java library to choose?

Hello,

I came across many Java libraries for accessing CouchDB from a java
application. But I am confused which one to choose. Is there any
community recommend one?

I want to use a library which has the following:
* Actively developed
* Stable
* Easy to use
* Allows most of the functionality supported by CouchDB

Any suggestions/pointers is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

- Sundar

Re: Which Java library to choose?

Posted by David Van Couvering <da...@gmail.com>.
Definitely like jcouchdb.

--
David W. Van Couvering

http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidvc
http://davidvancouvering.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/dcouvering

Re: Which Java library to choose?

Posted by Jarrod Roberson <ja...@vertigrated.com>.

Posted by Jarrod Roberson <ja...@vertigrated.com>.
I have found jcouchdb to most complete and the easiest to extend

Jarrod Roberson
678-551-2852