Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mohammad Natsir <mn...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/28 03:51:05 UTC

Add new maintenance type

Hi All,

I am a maintenance planner for a manufacturing company just want to start a planned maintenance. I successfully run of biz and access it via web tools. My question is, how to add new kind of maintenance type instead a default one? since we have some other type of maintenance that is not listed by default.

thanks in advance,

Natsir

Re: Add new maintenance type

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Mohammad,

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this Mailing List.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could).

Thanks

This said, I'm not quite sure about what you look for. You may have a look into applications/datamodel/data/seed/WorkEffortSeedData.xml file and get
back to us with a more detailed question, eg where/what do you see as "type of maintenance that is not listed by default"

OFBiz is huge you know...

HTH

Jacques