Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Radu Preotiuc <ra...@oracle.com> on 2009/06/03 22:47:46 UTC

Re: How can I get the annotation of a choice?

implemented.

Schema annotations on the <extension> and <restriction> elements are not
supposed to be accessible as far as I understand the specification,
because annotations are accessed via the component, and there is no
"extension" or "restriction" component in Schemas. One could sort of
merge them with the annotation of the type, but again I don't see any
hint in the specification that that's what's expected.

Radu