Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com> on 2003/11/26 17:53:44 UTC

Different hostname for a TAB

DISCLAIMER: I hope I'm using the correct terminology.

I want to have the tabs at the top of my Forrest web site to go to
different hostnames. They will all be based off of Forrest, although
they may have different "colors" based on which "tab" is selected.

The tabs will lolok like this (best viewed w/ monospace-font):
  ________ ________ _______
| Medata | Upload | Store |
           ================================

When "Medata" is selected (as above) the browser will be surfing
<http://www.medata.com/>. When "Upload" is selected (as below), the
browser will be surfing <https://upload.medata.com/>, and the tabs will
look like something this:

  ________ ________ _______
| Medata | Upload | Store |
==========        ========================

  When "Store" is selected (as below), the browser will be surfing
<https://stote.medata.com/>, and the tabs will look like something
this:

| Medata | Upload | Store |

Is this currently possible with Forrest? Any ideas are appreciated.
Thanks!
--
Clay Leeds - cleeds@medata.com
Web Developer - Medata, Inc. - <http://www.medata.com/>