Posted to user@struts.apache.org by newbee7 <ba...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/30 19:41:11 UTC

refresh table every 5 sec

I am new into struts5,
I wanted to create a page having two section(upper, lower) . In upper screen
i wanted to display list of users and this list needs to be refresh in every
5 sec and keeping records that was selected . and at lower section have
submit button(which i don't want to refresh) . on click of submit i want to
process some business logic on selected user list.

Could anyone please help me doing this in struts2.

Thanks,
Newbee--