Posted to commits@bloodhound.apache.org by Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org> on 2013/01/10 02:15:28 UTC

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #192: First line of comments appears to be shortened by comment links and edit + reply buttons

#192: First line of comments appears to be shortened by comment links and edit +
reply buttons
-------------------------+-----------------------
  Reporter:  gjm         |      Owner:  jdreimann
      Type:  defect      |     Status:  closed
 Component:  dashboard   |    Version:
Resolution:  worksforme  |   Keywords:
Changes (by gjm):

 * status:  review => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme

Comment:

 It looks to me like this has been resolved by a different ticket. I don't
 have time for archaeology to work out which.

--
Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/192#comment:5>
Apache Bloodhound <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/>