Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/05 09:58:23 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Custom MEP problems

Interesting.... I think you'll run into more problems, but goog luck to you!
Given our existing axis2.xml, your suggestion sounds reasonable. I
assume that the existing MEPs wouldn't need to be specified in the
axis2.xml, but may be overridden by it?
David

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
> Interesting.... I think you'll run into more problems, but goog luck to you!

hehe    ;-)
> Given our existing axis2.xml, your suggestion sounds reasonable. I
> assume that the existing MEPs wouldn't need to be specified in the
> axis2.xml, but may be overridden by it?

Yes we do not need to specify the existing MEPs , only the new MEPs we
are going to implement.

-Deepal