Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Tawfik, Sameh E" <Sa...@fairisaac.com> on 2007/06/01 00:16:08 UTC

How to reset java.home value from inside a pom file?

Hi,

I'm using Maven version: 2.0.6, and I've different versions of java sdk
installed on my machine.

Currently on my WindowsXP, JAVA_HOME is set to C:\j2sdk1.4.2_13,  but
when I run maven I need to have JAVA_HOME set to C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_11 instead.

I can reset the value of JAVA_HOME variable to the needed value and that
will work fine when I run maven, but is there a way where I can override
the default value from inside the pom file?

Could anyone let me know if this step can be accomplished?

 Thanks,

    Sameh