Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Tardif, Sebastien" <ST...@anacomp.com> on 2004/12/09 16:54:17 UTC

More committers are needed to apply patches

I know my vote doesn't mean anything but I vote to have more committers because we need more of them to apply patches that are just waiting to be applied.

By the way I did a good quality patch for having Axis be compliant with JAX-RPC:
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1609

The risk that the patch break anything is extremely low because it is triggered by a flag to wsdl2java.