Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John C Cartwright <Jo...@noaa.gov> on 2005/07/15 17:25:25 UTC

problem with genapp struts-jstl template

Hello All,

I'm trying to get started with maven 1.0.2 and find that when using any
of the webapp templates (like struts-jstl), I get a warning on the
java:compile goal

Tag library requested that is not present: 'maven' in plugin:
'maven-xdoclet-plugin-1.2'

Can anyone help me identify the problem here?

Thanks!

-- john

Re: problem with genapp struts-jstl template

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com>.
From: "John C Cartwright" <Jo...@noaa.gov>
> thanks for the suggestion. Changing to:
>     <dependency>
>       <id>xdoclet</id>
>       <version>1.2.3</version>
>     </dependency>
>
> didn't seem to make any difference. Is this the dependency that you had
> in mind?

No, this is the one we changed for Struts Taglib 1.3.0-dev:

<dependency>
      <groupId>xdoclet</groupId>
      <artifactId>maven-xdoclet-plugin</artifactId>
      <version>1.2.3</version>
      <type>plugin</type>
      <url>http://xdoclet.sourceforge.net/</url>
</dependency>

(It seems to be complaining about the plugin, not xdoclet itself.)

This is the project.xml file in question, if it helps:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/struts/taglib/trunk/project.xml?rev=202155

--
Wendy Smoak

Re: problem with genapp struts-jstl template

Posted by John C Cartwright <Jo...@noaa.gov>.
Hi Wendy,

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com>.
From: "John C Cartwright" <Jo...@noaa.gov>