Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com> on 2007/07/03 11:09:56 UTC

Why Continuum does not inform when build fails?

Hello,

Does anyone know why Continuum does not report if build fails? How to enable it?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: Why Continuum does not inform when build fails?

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.
Reinhard Poetz pisze:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>>
>> According to the Continuum webapp, everything is configured properly.
>> I broke trunk and manually triggered a build. Let's see what happens.
>
> A message was sent to the list. I guess that the build was never broken,
> when Continuum ran last weekend.

It was because tests were failing (they are all fixed now) and I checked Continuum's page, it showed icon with acclamation mark.
Nevertheless, I'm happy that it works now. Thanks for a quick response.

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: Why Continuum does not inform when build fails?

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.