Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by ma...@cnedi69.cnafmail.fr on 2001/06/27 10:55:42 UTC

Réf. : RE: can't run StockQuote example. PleaseHELP!!!

>> BadTargetObjectURI comes from a classpath problem ... I advise you to
add "." in your classpath and to start the server Tomcat (or another web
server) from the directory where is stocked the class you want  ....

Thanks Prasad and Matt,
I ran testit.cmd script,  now I got a different error message:

Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI
  Fault String = Unable to resolve target object:

Can anyone help me again?  Thanks

Hoang