Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/06/23 17:27:49 UTC

[Announce] Release of Apache MyFaces Trinidad 1.0.1

The Apache MyFaces Trinidad team is pleased to announce the release of
Apache MyFaces Trinidad Core 1.0.1.

Apache MyFaces Trinidad is a JavaServer(tm) Faces 1.1 component library.

Trinidad Core 1.0.1 is available in both binary and source distributions:

 * http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/download.html

Apache MyFaces Trinidad is available in the central Maven repository under
Group ID "org.apache.myfaces.trinidad".

Release Notes:
http://tinyurl.com/3ylxf2

Enjoy!

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Announce] Release of Apache MyFaces Trinidad 1.0.1

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
It's entirely untested.  The 1.2 branch will certainly work
much better (support for EL functions and c:forEach comes
to mind, for one).

-- Adam

Posted by Francisco Passos <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Yes,

Posted by mi...@convergys.com.

Posted by Jan Linders <ja...@home.nl>.
Great work. Appreciate all the efforts getting this stable release out.
I'm convinced Trinidad has a bright future ahead seeing all its
capabilities.

THANKS...

The Apache MyFaces Trinidad team is pleased to announce the release of
Apache MyFaces Trinidad Core 1.0.1.

Apache MyFaces Trinidad is a JavaServer(tm) Faces 1.1 component library.

Trinidad Core 1.0.1 is available in both binary and source distributions:

 * http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/download.html

Apache MyFaces Trinidad is available in the central Maven repository under
Group ID "org.apache.myfaces.trinidad".

Release Notes:
http://tinyurl.com/3ylxf2

Enjoy!