Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <da...@apache.org> on 2007/09/08 15:14:34 UTC

Please welcome Gerolf Seitz to the Wicket team!

The Wicket team is pleased to welcome Gerolf Seitz into our team.

Gerolf has been working hard on the Wicket datetime project and the
Wicket JMX panel. He has helped out on the user list and filed quite a
number of bug reports. His enthousiasm and energy have helped our
project and we expect that to be increasingly so.

So please join me in welcoming Gerolf to the Wicket team!

Martijn Dashorst

--
Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta3 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-beta3/

Re: Please welcome Gerolf Seitz to the Wicket team!

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
On 9/8/07, Martijn Dashorst <da...@apache.org> wrote:
> The Wicket team is pleased to welcome Gerolf Seitz into our team.
>
> Gerolf has been working hard on the Wicket datetime project and the
> Wicket JMX panel. He has helped out on the user list and filed quite a
> number of bug reports. His enthousiasm and energy have helped our
> project and we expect that to be increasingly so.
>
> So please join me in welcoming Gerolf to the Wicket team!

Welcome Gerolf. It's been a pleasure to work together with you and
it's great you're joining our team!

Cheers,

Eelco

Re: Please welcome Gerolf Seitz to the Wicket team!

Posted by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Martijn (and of course the rest of the team too).

So far, using wicket has been fun and contributing to it turned out to be a
real benefit to my progress as a developer/programmer/software engineer/...
I expect even more by further digging into wicket (especially form the
committer side).
no more skipping of "This is internal API" parts i guess ;)

anyway, It's awesome being able to give back what i've already received from
wicket
and the team (and hopefully even more) in a committed kinda way (pun
intended :) ).

i'm looking forward to getting my hands dirty as soon as the bureaucratic
matters are dealt with.

Gerolf

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Gerolf, welcome on board!
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty