Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Julien <ju...@francelabs.com> on 2018/02/26 16:02:51 UTC

Parallelize jobs

Hi MCF community,

I was wondering if MCF is able to run several jobs concurrently and if there is a specific configuration to do that.
Because I have tested to create two jobs, one using a file system input repository and one using a JCIFS input repository, the output is the same for both jobs (Solr). When I start them both, the execution is sequential, one job is somehow waiting till the other one is done.
I tested it on a MCF v2.7

Regards,
Julien

---