Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2023/02/06 08:15:33 UTC

[Draft][Report] Kylin board report - Feb 2023

Hello Kylin developers,

Below is the draft report to the ASF board, please help to review and
provide feedback before Feb 8. Thank you!

The mission of Apache Kylin is the creation and maintenance of software
related
to a distributed and scalable OLAP engine.

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention.

## Membership Data:
Apache Kylin was founded 2015-11-18 (7 years ago)
There are currently 47 committers and 23 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 2:1.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Xiaoxiang Yu on 2020-10-08.
- Tengting Xu was added as committer on 2022-11-29

## Project Activity:
Recent releases:
4.0.3 was released on 2022-12-23.
4.0.2 was released on 2022-10-10.
3.1.3 was released on 2022-01-05.

## Community Health:
dev@kylin.apache.org had a 42% decrease in traffic in the past quarter (101
emails compared to 173)
issues@kylin.apache.org had a 31% decrease in traffic in the past quarter
(790 emails compared to 1130)
126 issues opened in JIRA, past quarter (88% increase)
73 issues closed in JIRA, past quarter (69% increase)
172 commits in the past quarter (59% increase)
52 code contributors in the past quarter (173% increase)
67 PRs opened on GitHub, past quarter (-22% change)
51 PRs closed on GitHub, past quarter (-40% change)

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC,
Apache Incubator PMC,
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org

Apache Kylin FAQ: https://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html
Join Kylin user mail group: user-subscribe@kylin.apache.org
Join Kylin dev mail group: dev-subscribe@kylin.apache.org

Re: [Draft][Report] Kylin board report - Feb 2023

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the feedback. I will submit to the board soon.

George Ni <ni...@apache.org> 于2023年2月7日周二 10:58写道:

Posted by George Ni <ni...@apache.org>.
LGTM