Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "Patel, Sanjay" <Sa...@nemours.org> on 2016/09/15 18:54:09 UTC

InvalidDataAccessApiUsageException

Is there a way I can use JPA 2.1 implementation with Tomee 1.7.2? I get below error.

HTTP Status 500 - Request processing failed; nested exception is org.springframework.dao.InvalidDataAccessApiUsageException: It seems that you have the JPA 2.1 API but a JPA 2.0 implementation on the classpath!; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: It seems that you have the JPA 2.1 API but a JPA 2.0 implementation on the classpath!

Thanks,
-Sanjay

RE: InvalidDataAccessApiUsageException

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Add the provider you want in lib folder as well or in your webapp
dependencies - both work.

Posted by "Patel, Sanjay" <Sa...@nemours.org>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.