Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Duc-Tri VU <Du...@gemplus.com> on 2001/11/28 12:10:20 UTC

restricting groups with mod_ntlm

Hi,

I try to restrict access to my web pages with the rights based on NTLM,
by using mod_ntlm.so.
When I limit access with "Require valid-user" or "Require user ...", it
works perfectly.
But it doesn't seem to be working with directive "Require group".

There is a snippet of my httpd.conf
<Directory "D:/NTLM">

    # need to be specified with Require directive
    AuthType NTLM

    # on = activate mod_ntlm
    NTLMAuth on

    # off = allow access control to be passed along to lower modules if
the UserID is not known to this module
    NTLMAuthoritative on

    #Require User ...
    Require Group S_Comm_Tech_Service gemenos\Administrators

    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Could anyone help me ?
Thanks !

   ___///////   Duc-Tri VU
  //---\\///    Developers Program Technical Manager
 || ////||/     GEMPLUS
 ||///__||__    Parc d'activites de Gemenos
 ||///--+---    BP100
/||//// ||      13881 GEMENOS Cedex FRANCE
//\\//_//       Tel : +33 4 42 36 41 12
/////--         Fax : +33 4 42 36 52 78

Visit our Developers Website : http://developers.gemplus.com