Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Princeton PPP <al...@Princeton.EDU> on 2003/10/14 20:08:32 UTC

[HELP]Problem with using EXSLT in Cocoon 2.1

Hello,

I am using Cocoon 2.1 on GNU/Linux RedHat 9.  I want to use some of the
EXSLT functions offered by XALAN 2.5.1, but I get the following error when
trying to use set:distinct:

ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: For extension function, could not find
method
org.apache.xpath.axes.WalkingIterator.distinct([ExpressionContext,] ).

The context is a for loop  ...

<xsl:for-each select="set:distinct(descendant::FIGURE/@idref)">
</xsl:for-each>

I do have the namespace set properly.