Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by ramadevi <ra...@cmcltd.com> on 2002/11/26 11:34:36 UTC

services

Dear all,

Iam new to using turbine.
is it possible to create custom service other than the services offered
by the turbine and plug it to the turbine.

with regards
rama

Re: services

Posted by ramadevi <ra...@cmcltd.com>.
Dear all,

 a small clarification. if any resourceproperties are changed forthe
velocity service do we have to restart the server.

regards
rama

Re: services

Posted by ramadevi <ra...@cmcltd.com>.
can anyone tell me what are the required files to create a new service
of user defined. please give me the procedure to create a new service
and how to call from application

regards
rama

Re: services

Posted by ramadevi <ra...@cmcltd.com>.
Thanks for the info.
at the sametime how can i call a resourse from my application

with regards
rama

RE: services

Re: services

Posted by Eric Emminger <er...@ericemminger.com>.
Rama

> can u give me the pointer where i can get this source

You can download the source for Turbine 2.2-rc2 at the following
address.

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-turbine/turbine-2/release/2.2-rc2/

Or, you can get the latest from CVS.

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html