Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Isha thk <is...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/06 05:01:28 UTC

Requesting MWiki Account

Hi,

My name is Isha Thaker and I would like to get started as a volunteer with
the documentation team. I request you to create an MWiki account for me. My
preferred user name is 'ithaker' and my preferred email address is '
isha.thaker@gmail.com'.

Thank you.

Isha.

Re: Requesting MWiki Account

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 09/09/2014 Isha thk wrote:
> I see that the user guide doc is minimal for Open Office Draw and wish to
> add a few topics there. Specifically, I would like to work on the topic of
> Connectors under Styles on Draw as it is listed as TODO.
> Let me know if I can go forward with this.

Sure, thanks! It's very good if you take initiative. Feel free to start
drafting content directly at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Draw/Styles#Connector
then you can ask for review here.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Requesting MWiki Account

Posted by Isha thk <is...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

My name is Isha and I would like to get started as a volunteer with the
documentation team.
I see that the user guide doc is minimal for Open Office Draw and wish to
add a few topics there. Specifically, I would like to work on the topic of
Connectors under Styles on Draw as it is listed as TODO.
Let me know if I can go forward with this.

Isha

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.