Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Edmon Begoli <eb...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/14 17:07:47 UTC

Support for Alluxio

Is it possible to use Alluxio as a filesystem backend in Drill's storage
formats, and if so how?

Thanks.

RE: Support for Alluxio

Posted by Ralph Schlosser <ra...@ericsson.com>.
Hi Oscar,

I'd definitely be interested in your approach to containerization and running on Drill, Alluxio etc. on Kubernetes. A while ago I made an attempt at dockerizing Alluxio + Drill but hit a road block wrt. networking issues. Would be great if you have something you can share.

Regards,
Ralph

Posted by Oscar Morante <sp...@gmail.com>.
Hi there,