Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2014/03/03 09:39:42 UTC

[4.3] Gobbledygook stats after overprovisioning

Hi,

I'm on 4.3 rev 4440 (latest RC). After playing around with
overprovisioning I'm left out with this in the Dashboard:
9.52 TB of (local) storage instead of 3.17 TB (although the individual
primary storage entry in Infrastructure shows the right thing)
119.95 GHz instead of 60GHz (24 cores * 2.5 GHz)
157.30 GB instead of 80 GB

This is despite setting the overprovisioning back to original settings
in all places (global, zone and cluster settings)

How could I force a re-read of all resources and have them displayed
correctly?

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: [4.3] Gobbledygook stats after overprovisioning

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
On 03.03.2014 17:18, Marcus wrote:
> What is your overprovisioning set to? The dashboard might be correct,
> for example if you have 3.17T and set overprovision to 3 you'll have
> 9.51T of allocatable space.

Marcus,

That's the thing, I played with overprovisioning, but then set
everything back to 1.0 rations, CPU, memory and storage! Restarted the
management server countless times since, no change in the dashboard.

Posted by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.