Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by AmitKumar <am...@bsil.com> on 2004/04/29 07:20:20 UTC

urgent

hi all,

can anybody mail me .war with cactus implemented.Prferebly with
strutstestcase.

Regards,
Amit Kumar
Blue Star Infotech Ltd.,
Unit 150,SDF V,Seepz,
Andheri(E),Mumbai-400096.
e-mail- amitk@bsil.com
www.bsil.com

unclear and badly asked question (was RE: urgent)

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Amit,

1/ Please do not cross post. No need for that and it's bad form. It
won't help you get an answer faster.

2/ Please do not send dummy subjects, especially a stupid one like
"urgent". What's urgent for you may not be that urgent for the rest of
the humanity...

3/ Please read the Cactus docs before asking a question here.

4/ Please ask clear questions. What you're asking does not make sense.
If you wish a Cactus sample, simply look at the Cactus distribution you
may have downloaded.

5/ Strutstestcase is a separate project and is not part of the Cactus
project. Ask Google where to find it.

Thanks
-Vincent