Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Bryan Taylor <fo...@opensymphony.com> on 2007/04/29 21:42:15 UTC

struts2-blank.war nightlies are broken

I'm trying to get the latest struts2-blank.war, but each of the nightly files that are out now (struts2-blank-20070422.war to struts2-blank-20070428.war) gives the error below when I deploy it to tomcat. I didn't see a jira issue searching for obvious terms. BTW, struts2-blank-2.0.7.war works fine.

Does anybody know what's up?

http://localhost:8080/struts2-blank-20070428/example/HelloWorld.action
---------------------------
HTTP Status 500 -
type Exception report
message
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: File "/struts-tags" not found
	org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:515)
	org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:418)

Re: struts2-blank.war nightlies are broken

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I have verified that the nightlies are not building the
struts.tld under core.

The commands are the same between my system and the box used to build
the nightlies, but for some reason, that part of the build does not
happen.  I will investigate more on it tomorrow.

Thanks for making us aware of it.

--
James Mitchell

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@gmail.com>.
This is likely a result of refactoring the taglib generation, but
I'll verify.