Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2015/12/03 20:15:51 UTC

Fwd: [NOTICE] people.apache.org web space is moving to home.apache.org

Please note that the infrastructure team is making a significant change.
people.apache.org will be going away to be replaced with home.apache.org,
but only for hosting public web content, and only accessible (by
committers/members) via sftp.

Some of us, like myself, have been hosting release candidate binaries on
people.apache.org. Any of us doing that will need to switch to publishing
release candidates on dist.apache.org instead.

We have also in the past used people.apache.org to host temporary maven
repositories. I checked root poms for our active branches. Only 0.94 will
be affected when people.apache.org goes away. That may produce build
failure so if we will make another 0.94 release we should include a fix for
this.