Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org> on 2013/04/03 11:26:59 UTC

KARAF-1305 and 2.3.x branch

Hey,
I just saw an issue related to SMX (SM-2185), and KARAF-1305. I didn't drive deeper into it, however I checked the 2.3.x jetty.xml and it looks that we still point to old principal class name:
https://github.com/apache/karaf/blob/karaf-2.3.x/assemblies/apache-karaf/src/main/resources/extra/jetty.xml#L80

Shouldn't it be a org.apache.karaf.jaas.boot.principal.RolePrincipal instead of org.apache.karaf.jaas.modules.RolePrincipal? For trunk it's fine.

Cheers,
Lukasz

Re: improvements to karaf plugin

Posted by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com>.
great. please let me know when you feel your changes are ready for review.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Andrei,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

improvements to karaf plugin

Re: KARAF-1305 and 2.3.x branch

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
No, this issue is still there, create KARAF-2259[1] to track it

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-2259
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.