Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by ma...@critters.com on 2003/09/02 13:41:11 UTC

Regarding your email to Marc.

Hi. This is Marc. I am using a new email spam filter.  Please reply to this email and type the given access number in the message to add yourself to my approved list.  You will only have to do this once and I will be able to receive all your emails.

Spam robots will not be able to read these numbers and this is how I stop them from sending junk emails.

 TYPE THE ACCESS NUMBER (BELOW) IN YOUR REPLY
 ,,,,,,,,,,,              ,,,,,,,,,              ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           ,,           ,,         ,,           ,,           ,,
          ,,           ,,           ,,          ,,           ,,
       ,,              ,,           ,,           ,,,,,,,,,,,,
  ,,                   ,,           ,,                       ,,
,,                      ,,         ,,                       ,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,              ,,,,,,,,,                  ,,,,,,,

Thanks, Marc

RE: Regarding your email to Marc.

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Everyone who read this email (and especially Lou ;-)). Please send me
$100 per check.

Thanks
-Vincent

Posted by lou maus <lo...@pirack.com>.
209

RE: Regarding your email to Marc.

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Marc,

Can you please refrain from sending spam to the Cactus user list?

Thanks

-Vincent